Sure, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to upload images and videos to WordPress:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard by entering your username and password on the login page.
- From the dashboard, click on “Media” in the left-hand menu, and then click “Add New” to upload a new image or video.
- Click the “Select Files” button to choose the file you want to upload from your computer. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the file directly into the upload area.
- Once the file has finished uploading, you can add a title, alt text, and caption to the image or video by clicking on it in the media library.
- To add an image or video to a post or page, click on the “Add Media” button in the post editor. This will allow you to choose an image or video from your media library, or upload a new one.
- Select the image or video you want to add to your post, and then choose the appropriate options for the display settings. You can choose to align the image, add a caption, and choose the size of the image or video.
- Click the “Insert into post” button to add the image or video to your post.